Professional, elite performance multi-purpose woodscrews.
Ideal for fixing into most wood applications.
• Elementech 400 surface coating provides corrosion resistance.
• Salt spray tested to 400 hours.
• A Non-Cr, Cr3+, yellow/zinc plated surface is environmentally friendly.
• A deep torx compatible head ensures reduced cam-out, higher torque levels and a firmer drive.
• Patented self-drilling thread - no pilot hole needed.
• Torx compatible insert for a higher transmission of power.
• Patented drill/drive shank for faster drive, reduced splitting and 'jacking' of the timber, increased pull-out and firmer fix.
• A sharp point for faster bite, capable of penetrating 0.8mm steel.
• Unique self drilling shank drives into most substrates -including hardwood - with ease.
• Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
• Improved countersinking from recessed ribs.
• Impressive pull out value and less risk of working loose when used in substrates that flex in use.
• Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing when used in substrates that flex in use.
• CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
• Free torx bit with every box.
top of page