WD-40® Smart Straw is the same reliable Multi-Use Product, specially designed for precision application. The Smart Straw applicator is great for reaching those tight spaces in gears and mechanisms.
Thanks to the clever Spray2Ways technology, you can simply flip the Smart Straw down against the can, and the wide spray nozzle is still at your disposal should you need greater coverage. The WD-40® Smart Straw has a precision applicator in order to penetrate stuck or jammed parts and provide essential lubrication, as well as displacing moisture, so you can protect your hard-to-reach parts.
WD-40® Smart Straw Benefits:
- Can reach tight spaces
- Spray2Ways Technology
- Smart Straw Technology
What can WD-40® Smart Straw do:
- 360° valve allows for upright or upside-down application, making every job possible
- Allows wide and precise spraying, providing flexibility
- Displaces moisture, preventing rust and dry out in electrical systems
- Penetrates components to loosen stuck parts
- Lubricates to make equipment run smoothly
- Removes oil, dirt, grease and grime
- Protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion
- Stops squeaky hinges
- Loosens rusted parts
Uses for WD-40® Smart Straw:
- Removing rust from gardening tools and equipment
- Protects battery terminals from corrosion
- Spark plug lubrication and maintenance
- Protecting bike frames/chains from rust
- Door locks and hinges
- Removing rust from power tools
- Clean a greasy engine
- Clean grime off exhausts
How does WD-40® Smart Straw work?
Easy-to-use, the unique formula dries quickly and leaves a thin, clear coating when you want to protect or lubricate a surface. WD-40® Smart Straw also works just as well when you want to clean away stubborn residue too.
How to use WD-40® Smart Straw:
For a larger surface area, flip the straw down, keep the spray a few centimetres from the object and cover it with a thin layer of WD-40®.
For a smaller surface area, for tight, hard to reach spaces and for more precision, flip the straw up, position the straw a few inches from the object and spray onto the surface.